Sunday, December 17, 2006

Can you feel it?


Intense Scorpio Moon has resulted in a few things for me this weekend.

1] Phone calls from my peeps asking me what the hell is this crazy energy. Have been forwarding the explanation text to entire 'mo-pho' address book so as to calm the tribe.

2] Intense and poignant philosophical discussions with the Piscean Princess about life and its creation after a meeting of the Sibyls on Saturday night.

3] A bad choice of movie with kids, with Gandalf nursing a hangover I have not see the likes of since 1999.

4] A completely new skincare regime and products, resulting in a sheet mask experience that made me look like Edward Norton in Kingdom of Heaven [see above] My skin does feel fabulous though.

5] A nasty kidlet infection that has skulked into my house and is most unwelcome.


End of weekend.
Over and out!

No comments: