Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Manifestation


The Goddess Bookkeeper and I had a long discussion over the phone, as I am home poorly, where we pondered creating the reality we live in our us being created by reality. Heavy stuff, but beats talking about the accounts. Today she made a mistake, a rare one that for certain but was harsh on herself for this, I believe it can be easily remedied and resolved however it works out.
I reminded her of all the amazing things she has done for us as a company and me as a person, ours is a significant friendship and partnership, transforming and grounding all at once. so why did she not stop to think of these times she has literally saved my derrière?
So I reminded her of all those times and we had a 'moment' on the phone that only the Goddesses can, tears laughter, swearing, you know the drill and we moved on, but it got me thinking about the shit we carry around with us, dragging on our heels like a dog turd.
I mentioned that Chiron was creeping about, picking at my emotional scabs. I was interested to see what it was that he was going to scratch at, as I have a veritable body of sores in various states of healing and today he picked one that is always interesting, a fear issue. Bless him, however it really only took aboput20 minutes to get over as I realised what was happening almost immediately. I knew that I needed to get on top of this fear or else I was going to manifest something out of it, and then I would have a giant head wound , not just a scab to heal.
After this I thought about what I really wanted to manifest, which was Gandalf's Christmas present, I thought existed only in my head, but nofound it when I ventured out briefly, its was where I thought it would be, I found it!!! This is a serious find people, it is rare and I am so happy! Meant as the witches say. Made me happier than Tom Cruise on Oprah!

No comments: