Sunday, December 10, 2006

Still feeling good about my 4 day week decision next year, or the 3 day weekend, however you put it I am happy!
Gandalf, partner in life and business, has decided to take off Wednesdays next year, upon advice from Domonique the Wonderful and Astrobarry, who insisted that his chart stated that he needed to schedule in time to be spontaneous and honour his creativity, ha! So Aquarian!
Look at us, making plans, lets see if we can keep them.

Meanwhile I am nursing a shocking hangover from Blessed Seraphs Hens Party last night to celebrate her impending nuptials to her Ram-Beau. Blesseds spellcasting to find her loved one was celebrated last night in wild woman style, with town cars and a driver, best Thai food in town, cocktails at the Piscean Princess's town pad and then dancing to old school funk and rap in a Moscow styled bar. There were Crotch Pickle Accoutrements and a fabulous Dance of the Seven Veils from Sheik Your Monnee Maker, which nearly did Blesseds spine and the Piscean Princees's facial muscles!

"I've had a wonderful time but this wasn't it!" Groucho Marx once said. Well, last night, I think it was it, I had a wonderful time!

No comments: