Sunday, December 24, 2006

And so it begins....

Blesseds and Ram-Beaus wedding went in a swirl of joy and beautiful intention. The ceremony was a heartbinding ritual, theirs bound together and also with their dearest and loved ones intertwining in their future, supporting them and cheering them on. I did a little ritual at the end of the my speech calling Juno, the Goddess of Marriage to come and bless them both and protect them, and called upon the guests to join in the blessing, by ringing the bells that Blessed had placed upon the tables. The Piscean Princess said she felt the energy shift for them in the room, and 'so mote it be' I said, my heart soaring with love for them both.

So now it is Christmas, my 5 year old filled with love for 'Farmer Christmas' as he has called him for many years, he has gifted him a warm beer and a shortbread biscuit for his troubles.
I hope the faith and belief he has in the magic and miracles stays with him for his whole life, for I know for certain, it is the faith that life can turn around that makes it worth living again.
Faith is adds the spice, believing gives the flavour and hope is more warming than a cup of hot chocolate.
I do believe in Farmer Christmas, I do!


Merry , merry!

No comments: