Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Waiting for Godot


For weeks I have been waiting for good news. Anything will do. Any sort of good news.
I have spent too long waiting or news that has not come. Today, while I walked the dog, I decided to let go of the waiting. I cannot hasten good news. Perhaps there is none for me in the Good News bank at the moment.
This is the paradox of spirituality and creating your own life. Do I have to create my own good news?
Have I received good news and not recognised it as I did not believe it first?
Ah, the questions are endless and I find it puzzling, deeply puzzling.
This is why I have decided to be all about the manifesting. I create the good things in my life. I am the source of all that is wonderful and amazing. I am making good news happen baby!

P.S Still trying to bust The Manilow Code, thought I had it last night but not so sure today.

3 comments:

Mrs Underhill said...

Barry is kind of sexless, does that have any significance to you?
Does it have any significance to me naming a dildo after it?

Kate Forster said...

After Barry or Mandy?

Mrs Underhill said...

barry
ha
ha
ha