Thursday, August 07, 2008

Manifesting tip 1 from Yoda


Get off the couch!
Do something!

It always makes me think of someone Blessed knew years ago who wanted to be one of those retire by 40 years of age types. One particular day she walked past his bedroom and he was in bed reading a 'Ten Steps to Retiring Young and Rich' at 1pm on a weekday.
She stood in his doorway and yelled, 'Step one - get out of bed!'
Good point, she should be a life coach. Telling it like it is!

It is not enough to want, one must do.

Yoda and Out!

3 comments:

holymotherofgod said...

Do or do not, there is no try!!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe I just read your post about Daddy Bowen! JUST got back from seeing Chinese Dr. & told her that EXACT same story!!!!! Synchro........ or do we just need new material?????

Kate Forster said...

That story is never not going to be funny to me. I am laughing as I write this. It is timeless, as is the chinstraps gag from the same era!