Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bitch pleaz!


Changed my new sunglasses to different ones as dreamed last night that Gandalf told me the new ones made me look like Elvis in his latter years. Was served by Scott, who had a wall eye and a complex about said eye. He sighed after I had tried on one pair! 'One pair Scott', is what I said. Get over yourself and your outlook on life cut me some slack bitch! Then I tried on as many as possible as I am a pedant and wanted Scott to know he had not got the better of me.

Scott and I became friends. Once we were on enemy lines. Now we love. He caved when I choose the ones he recommended. Scotts my main 'mo now. Snaps Scottie!

Tried to coax Blessed into wagging with me after said eyeshades incident. No dice. She was always more studious than moi at school. I stood in the centre of the movie complex and thought about what movie I wanted to see.

Saw nothing but guilt.
Hauled my arse back to work.

Feeling poorly.
Gonna go home.

No comments: