Sunday, August 03, 2008

Bippity, boppity, boo!


Time to dust of your manifestation wand my friends. For the entire month of August I am going to be focusing on manifesting, wanna join me?
I did some spectacular work last Wednesday night and since then things have been going well. I had forgotten to plug in my manifesting wand. It needed charging and it seems to be better than ever.

So to get things started.

1) Write down everything that is shitting you about your own life. What is giving you the pip right now? e.g. I am always a stress bunny!

2) Now write out in present tense what your life looks like as if you have conquered these bugbears. e.g. I am chilling like a snow cone!
Make the description snazzy! You want this life, don't hold back.

3) Get rid of the depressing list. Throw it away, tear it into little pieces and let the winds carry it away, burn it and let the air transmute the energy into something great. Do anything, just get rid of it.

4) Read your fabulous life list twice a day or even more. Whenever you freak out or freak in, then read your future. You create it lovelies.

5) Speak positively about your direction and life. Even if you tell no one of your secret manifesting plans then at least be positive. You get more bees with honey. Don't send away great things with negative energy.

6) Believe in your list and the way you want your life to be. Don't limit yourself, others are only too happy to do that for you!

7) Say thank you. To anyone. The latte wench in the morning. The bus dude. Your mum. Your partner. Your pet. The person who created Project Runway (my obsession). Whomever who makes a difference to you life.

This is Augusts theme. Let me know how you go and happy manifesting my friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting that you chose this '8' month for a manifestation-fest! Perfectly aligned with numerology.
Thanks for the inspiration (as always)
xxFishgirl

holymotherofgod said...

Oh! Oh! I am so joining you! Oh, good times!!
=)