Friday, August 22, 2008

Me - woman


I think it is so easy to become disconnected. When we are in the everyday, feeding children, washing, running households, we easily can get unplugged from the Source. The Source within and around us.
Our intuitive wild selves are always reignited when women spend time with each other.
The best and only way for women to reconnect to the Source is through each other. The energy connection lights the fires within us and we suddenly have perspective and context for our anxieties and worries.
I often pray at the Altar of Worry and it is always the women who get me though.
I have wonderful women friends and last night I spent some much needed hours with a few of them.
I defy any group to laugh as we did last night. Sure, there was wine. There was antipasto and Chris Rock jokes. There were memory lapses of events attended in the years past, only to be howled down that I was in fact there. (I still don't remember btw!)
Conversation swung from raising children to the distant horizon of personal freedom.
Glasses touched over the exciting news of my books progress and squeals as the precious copy handed round. Joy and magic as my cards were pulled giving me joy. I felt so incredibly grateful for the love and support I received from the ladies. Yes, I am recharged.
I am.

No comments: