Friday, August 15, 2008

Thorn in the paw


The Lunar Eclipse is asking us to leave something behind. I urge you to let go of something, because if you don't, then the eclipse will make you let go of something and when the stars interfere then it is always brutal. It's the thorn in the paw of the Lion (Remember we are in a Leo Sun.) See above.

Eclipse is partial and on Sunday at 7.19am.

Sun is in Leo
Moon is in Aquarius
It's the war of Ego vs Detachment.
It is up to you who wins.



In my tired grump at lunchtime today I took myself off for a think about what I needed to let go out of my sweaty, emotional grasp. So many things. Really!
I will be shell of my former self if I let all my special/nutty features go but I decided to lose 3 things that are giving me the shits about myself. My lucky number 3.
I will cement these tomorrow when I can remember what I thought about. They seemed so clear this arvo.

Ah, well. Maybe I let go of my memory.


Fight the brave fight my peeps.

No comments: