Saturday, August 09, 2008

Twinkle, twinkle little quantum cell particle


I am all about writing the content for my new website for the Spiritual Business book at the moment. It is SO the website I want to visit everyday. I wrote the book and built the website simply because they did not exist yet and I wanted them to. Why? Because I was supposed to bring them into existence.
We all have this ability. Be it through art or sport or finding money for people who are in need.
We create because we can.
Now, quantum physics is hard to understand. I read a great quote from a scientists once who said that if anyone tell you they understand quantum physics probably doesn't understand a damn thing about it. Such is the complexity and everchanging nature of it, but this much I understand.
In quantum physics, particles are always manifesting something, somewhere. There is a teeny tiny little particle of energy waiting for you to attach your intention to it like a wagon to a train engine. The potential for this little 'quantum train-ride' is unlimited, as unlimited as your dreams.

So for a moment allow youself to go into the field and wait for the particle to attach itself to you.
Come back and nurse the particle, the hope, the dream the glimpse of potentialthat you know is yours to create and fulfill.

Happy manifesting my darlings.

No comments: