Thursday, August 14, 2008

Emo Chaser!


The energy has shifted so dramatically at work, I cannot believe it. The drought of this first part of the year, which has drained our spirits have suddenly been replenished and the manna from heaven is starting to fall. Well, in the very least the smell of manna is in the air. Fresh baked mannaloaf waiting to come down and fill our table.

I am always so impressed by the people I work with. Today the energy and intention was so positive and excited and supportive I could barely contain myself and I wanted to jump up and yell, "Group Hug." But that would have been shameful and they may have beaten me down and then resigned. In fact, I nearly called for my own resignation at my lame-arsed, Emo management style!

Blessed told me I was an 'Emo Chaser' for my obsession with the Olympics. She is right of course. She usually is right when it comes to her opinion of me. That's why I love her and hate her in equal part at different times. That's what makes us such good friends, we say it like it is and have to eat it up as it's dished out.
I AM a massive Emo Chaser. It's how I recharge. I blame my Moon in Pisces.
I love to see/watch/listen to people feel.
I am creepy.
I like to feel.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post made me laugh my head off but the picture is creepy!!!!!!
Lou

Kate Forster said...

Creepy is how I roll babe.

I hope your voice is better.

Mrs Underhill said...

You've got problems. You know that don't you? But they DO make me laugh. Don't loose your nuttiest quirks please.
Moon is in Aquarius and I am Aquarian. Does it mean anything particularly significant. I've let go of alcohol for a while and am loving it. Of course I also seem to have let go of washing my hair. Not so life affirming!
Keep it up!

Kate Forster said...

Moon In Aqua- Are you feeling on top of your own world?
You should. Drink it in baby. Moves into Pisces tomorrow!

holymotherofgod said...

ROFLMAO at the picture !!! You totally rawk =)