Thursday, August 28, 2008

Open wide


Sometimes when things are tough and seem not to be going your way this is because the Universe is shifting things to be able to bring you what you want. Sometimes, the Universe will bring you things that you didn't even know that you wanted until they land in your lap.
I think of it like getting braces. The tiny adjustments can be painful and but the tightening is actually straightening it all out.

Looking back on my life so far, there is nothing that I hasn't eventually worked out. There is no bad times, just hard times and the hard times come with pushing for a better life.
There is only ever one things I would change in my life and it is not about me, it is for my daughter. I want things to be different and easier for her and that thought is with me often, not everyday, but often it is with me throughout the week. Her hard times are always with her and noone but her and I know how hard is is for her at times, throughout her growing up.

Perspective of what is hard and what is just transitional is vital.

1 comment:

holymotherofgod said...

Phew! Then I invite all the GOOD things to come in since all the "bad" things (okay, tough lessons) I tripped over throughout August. The rest of the year can ONLY imrpove =)