Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Waiting again



Mercury and Mars have moved into my 2nd house and it was all go, go , go and now its waiting!
Opportunities everywhere and I have to be zen and see which ones come my way. I am patient. I have waited this long, so I will wait some more.

I don't mind waiting sometimes. It is nice to have hope in the wait, but detached hope, if that makes sense. The possibilities in the waiting are wonderful. This could be the moment, the time it all comes together and everything falls into place. Who knows?

I know people say we should attack and make it happen but you cannot change freewill when other people make decisions. When you have done all you can and are happy with your performance you have to let go. Be in the gap. Be present and let go of what you want to happen and accept that the Universe has your back.
It will take care of you.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.' Carl Sagan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waiting is definitely a feminine principle...with Venus in Aries i struggle with it!
Beautiful picture with this post...
xxFishgirl