Monday, March 17, 2008

Process and serenity


I spend the weekend processing some heavy shit, packing my house up and doing a weeks worth of proposal writing in 12 hours. Hideous.
This mornings Soul Coaching card asked me to stay serene in the face of change and turmoil.
So far I have failed. Good times, huh?
The Moon moves from emotional Cancer into ambitious Leo at midday today. The crab roars and all that jazz.

On Friday I mentioned to someone that I would like to be Zen and never react. She told me to pack my things into a cave where nothing ever happens. If nothing happens then I can't react.

Anyone know of a cave to rent?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, you packed up your house during the biggest heatwave in the world! Talk about the flames of alchemy:)
I should have hand-delivered those sushi rolls, sounds like you needed them.
And re: a cave, you wouldn't learn anything in there. After a nice nap you'd get bored.
Promise.
xx

Kate Forster said...

When I got you message, I was so disappointed to not be able to play with you.

Yes, I would get bored in the cave. Nothing to blog about.