Sunday, March 30, 2008

Getting positive


I have a lot of 'stuff' in my life. Since I am about to move house in 9 days, I am letting go of my 'stuff'. Setting myself the goal to only taking with me, what I truly love and need.
This is proving to be cathartic. In letting go of my 'stuff', I am also letting go of the emotions that wrap them.
I have made a choice that I am only going to live in the positive in my new home.
We are often in the negative in our lives. Negative habits, negative relationships and negative thoughts. I was watching the news while I started this post and realised how much of the information we receive throughout our day is focussed on what is wrong and must be righted. The heavy assignment for fixing the world, is placed on our shoulders, 'Stop watering your garden, turn your lights out, don't drive your car. And if possible, stop breathing.'
Enough.
I cannot and will not, live in the frame of mind that we are all doomed and it's all my fault.

The moon is moving from Capricorn and into Aquarius tomorrow, just after midnight. The energy from the Moon in Aquarius can make us selfish, caught up in our own airhead thoughts. It can also encourage to use our brilliance for good, not evil.
For those of you who practise pagan ritual or cast magic then this is a good time for sorting out any issues you may be having in your coven. Always good to deal with any small niggles such as not washing out the cauldron out properly and making sure there are nice biscuits to have with the ambrosial wine or the post magic cup of tea and catchup.

Positive thoughts peeps, positive choices, positive lives.

Later.

No comments: