Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Contraction

I noticed the contraction yesterday. I am feeling it today. Firestarter is down sick at home, banned from the building until her sparks lights up again. Love and light to you special one.
Bad news from a dear friend regarding employment. And I have just been told at work that I have a 'tone' in my voice! Too funny. I think I always have a 'tone' to be honest. I will blame the Moon which is conjuncting Saturn. A negative transit at best.
Nothing doing till tomorrow as I have Mercury square Saturn in my chart today. Delays, delays, delays. (Insert big sigh)

"Ambition is like love, impatient both of delays and rivals." Buddha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, delays, time for relection (the Aries girl snores!!) I hate slow downs too. Nothing can happen too fast for me!! Seems like a bumpy month, March... don't know whether to blame it on that lunar eclipse a few weeks back or the upcoming Cardinal Cross this full moon (oy vey)....

Kate Forster said...

I blame the Cardinal Cross and Tom Cruise.
Dunno why, just makes me feel better.