Monday, March 03, 2008

Capricorn dancer


La Luna is in Capricorn, which is a fabulous time to be doing business. I have donned the tracksuit and have retired to the study at home to write a proposal. I hope this stubborn goat moon energy is on my side and I will be filled with brilliant insight. Enough brilliance that the proposal convinces the recipient of my companies capabilities to do the project.

Meanwhile, I write this blog to settle into my space. It has been so long since I have written in my study, months in fact, and how I have missed it. I love this little room, 'a room of ones own' as Virginia Wolf says is so important as a woman. A space to be yourself, not just someones wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, lover, cook, cleaner and peace keeper. In a space of our own we get to be our true selves. I cannot imagine life without my space. I have considering giving up the study when I move to my new house but my feelings of peace this morning tell me otherwise.

Off to weave magic with the keyboard, my friends.
Have a beautiful Moon in Capricorn Day and may it be blessed with lots of opportunity and cleverness.

No comments: