Saturday, March 08, 2008

A few thoughts



A new moon in Pisces came in at 4.15 am.
This explains why my Scorp daughters, Cancerian house guest, was creeping our hallway at 4am. I explained to her this morning that the reason she is terrified of sleepovers is planetary, and there is not something wrong with her as people think, so she should stop feeling bad, pronto!
Over chocolate crossiants from Phillipas, I explained that she can't help the fact that as a crab, her bond to home is stronger than most. I said the reason she was up was at 4am in fact her connecting to her ruling planet, the moon, and she was merely seeing in a new one. Her gentle smile reminded me that it is so important to see our quirks as only that. We live in a society too quick to judge people as deficient or abnormal when they do not fit in to our sense of what is socially appropriate.
Her little shell and the family around her mean more than to others. A Cancerians sense of abandonment is so strong, that without family they are literally without a rudder. Death is the ultimate abandonment and can spiral the cancercian into a hard shell that can be almost impossible to crack. Many Cancerians I know have had serious abandonment and death experinces- adopted, lost and forgotten, the cancer crab feels deeply.

It makes me think of the Jung quote, 'Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.'
If Cancerians realise that the abandonment issues will come into their personal realm at some stage then they can hopefully avoid this becoming their defining life experience.
Easy for me to say I know, but we all have our astrological lessons to learn.
As a Taurus, our motto is 'I have.' My lesson has been about material wealth versus intellectual wealth. The more I let go of my attachment to ojects the more I find I have in my life.

So I give you the astro mottos and the basic lessons for each of the star signs.

Aries- 'I am'- Think through your plan before you push your way in and have all your ducks lined up before you start shooting. Much less stress this way! Rams rush because they want to be first at everything and damn the fallout!

Taurus- 'I have' - Let go of the attachment to money and objects. These do not define you. True beauty is in nature not in a shop. A Taurus lesson is to understand that what they cannot see or touch does actually exist. Trusting in the metaphysical world, not just the physical world.

Gemini - 'I think'- Focus, focus, focus. Too much procrastination and sometimes not enough doing. A big one for Geminis is creativity. If they do not allow their creativity to flow then then they self harm. Put down the razor and pick up the paintbrush or the pen and stop overthinking everything!

Cancer- 'I feel' - See above. They feel so they understand the human experience. Without a proper reason to feel though, they can create drama and get hooked to addictions that help them to feel. Learning how to nurture and protect their own sensitive souls is the lesson for the Cancer. Selfcare 101.
Leo- ' I want'- A Leo lesson is about power. They can have anything if they roar loudly enough but have they thought the possible consequences of that fearsome sound ? Fear can keep people away and as Kings of the Forest, the Leo often finds that even with all that power, it's lonely at the top.
Virgo - 'I scrutinise'- Always looking always perfecting that the moment often goes by for the Virgo and they don't realise it till the bitter end. Life seems like a dress rehearsal for them, always fussing and refinishing the scene. But no, you don't always get a second chance and the Virgo needs to see the moment through and know that this is the final curtain.

Libra - 'I balance'- Ha, I have yet to meet a Libran who makes decisions easily and does not second guess themselves. Debating over the tiniest pixel, they are need to trust that they know the right thing to do and then just do it!!

Scorpio- 'I wish' - Scorpios and their dark arts can sometimes undo themselves. Scorps are so powerful, two witches I know are Scorps and can manifest faster than anyone I know. The saying, 'Be careful what you wish' for was written for Scorpios and Scoprios alone.

Sagittarius - 'I see' - A Saggs lesson is often that they see the issue only from their own perspective. They do not always realise that everyone has a view and that sometimes it is good to ask others opinions. also, looking ahead for Saggs can be difficult. Look ahead and ask around.

Capricorns -'I use'- Fathers, fathers and more fathers. capricorns have issues with father and father figures. Often not goats but the black sheeps of their own families, their lessons can occurs in the form of family inheritance or success issues.

Aquarius- 'I know'- Is there nothing more pompous than an unaware Aquaperson droning on about some new theory or idea that nobody else wants to care about. Aquarians greatest lesson will come from working on their empathy skills and have a connection with emotion not theory.

Pisces- 'I believe' - The Pisces lesson is often around self protection. They have to learn how to help people, which they do very well, without taking on the dark emotional energy of others. Pisceans are emotional sponges so they need to watch who they spend their time with and put up the emotional shield.







No comments: