Monday, December 31, 2007

New beginnings


I wove a little magic for new beginnings and happiness this afternoon.

Moon moves in Libra and Venus into Sagg. Venus has been under the intense gaze of Scorpio for a long while, so this move into Sagg becomes more free and happy. Less drama and more direct fun. It may make us yearn for the 'great love' though and question what we have right now. Expect to hear, 'I don't want to be rude but remind me again why I love you?'
Don't be offended and use the energy to list exactly why you are fabulous in 1000 ways.

Hmmm.
Sun is in Capricorn. Venus is in Sagg. Mercury in Capricorn. Mars in Gemini, Moon in Libra.
Lots of air, fire and earth but no water. Makes sense with the heat that we are experiencing. This is bushfire weather, I am afraid and air only serves to build up the fire that could destroy the earth.


Makes me wary.

No comments: