Friday, December 21, 2007

Void of Course

The Moon is Void of Course in Taurus today. However, the Moon still has power when Void of Course in Taurus, Cancer, Sagittarius and Pisces.
Mercury enters Capricorn today which is an excellent transit for successful communication but also makes us mindful of how we spend our money. Always good at this time of the year.
I have started my break this week, although still being slightly distracted by the odd work related issue.
Interestingly, I have started to dream this week about things coming to life again. Watering trees and them reviving in front of me. I am also starting to see signs again of syncronicities. This is good. Although it makes me realise how the 'trap of busy' stops the flow and the time to takes to notice the signs.
In 2008, I will take more time to slow down and take a moment to be present and be aware.







No comments: