Thursday, December 06, 2007

Pluto it up your Uranus


Yesterday was dark.
I popped my mask on and punched through yet the energy was thick and murky.
Yesterday afternoon I helped a sick friend out with her kids. Intensely ill, she has only arisen from the maze of test and hospitals to be able to make the short trip from bed to front door. She took my breath away with her thin frame and positive attitude.
More power to her.

Venus is in Scorpio today till December the 30th. Moon moves into Scorpio this afternoon. I always have a hard time when the Moon in Scorpio. Not today though. I have decided to transcend the pattern and use freewill to make Moon in Scorpio a positive transit for me. The positive aspect of the Moon in Scorpio is finding the ability to embrace your power. Use the intensity to overcome the FEAR that stops us from manifesting the BEST in our lives. Fear has recently over taken my week. Such a typical Pluto aspect. Scorps fear very little. I need to embrace this more. Hook into the Scorp part of self.
True balance is acheived when we take part of all the signs and bring them into our being.
Each sign carries on from the next:

•Aries has the BIG idea.
•Taureans plan how to make it happen.
•Geminis make the idea fly and become real.
•Cancerians make everyone feel great about it.
•Leos sell it.
•Virgos make sure its all working in perfect order
•Librans bring balance and peace to the idea.
•Scorpios find all the information and secrets about the ideas and keep them locked away safe from prying eyes.
•Sagittarians sets goals and plans a future for the idea.
•Capricorns make the idea more successful than could be imagined.
•Aquarians make the idea work independently and freely from any individual.
•Pisceans make the idea helpful for the collective for generations to come.

Each signs takes over from the last. So important to recognize if you are struggling with a particular sign. They are important, you are important, we all have a job to do and so let go and go and do it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, i had a Dark yesterday too, but sometimes think you have to hit that dark bit before you can break through. I think of that quote "the cracks are where the light breaks in" or something.
Anyway, all better now. New Beginnings. Here's to reversing our ideas of what a 'positive' moon is!!
fishgirlx

Kate Forster said...

I believe it was Groucho Marx who said- 'Blessed are the cracked- for they shall let in the light.'

I nearly bought a new beginning spell today but then I thought I have enough ingredients to do my own without paying for it.
I am going a miserly stage. I have Sun, Mercury, Jupiter and Pluto all in my money sector, making me very responsible and aware of purchases. A first for me btw.


DW
x