Thursday, December 27, 2007

I award you the Self Protecting Triple Cross


Self protecting like crazy this holiday season. Taking myself out of all potentially difficult and door slamming situations.
The Moon was full over Christmas and on the Eve it was in Cancer, which made us all want to be at home. Cancer drives us home and home. With my ascendant in Cancer, I felt the home drive deeply, so I canceled all events and sat at home with Gandalf and wrapped pressies and was in bed by 10.00 pm. Christmas was spent quietly with Gandalf, the changelings and beloved parents, brother, sister and her poppets.
It was lovely and as my mother handed me more of her amazing food, I was happy. To be taken care of and nurtured. I am blessed.
Laughing with my sister till we nearly vomited, to our parents unintentional French farce. It was complete with multiple doors opening and answering phones. Hilar! Still laughing when I think of it. Highlight!

Moon is in Leo today. All about grand thoughts and courage. I woke thinking of the most exciting events in my life thus far.
  • The day after my wedding
  • The day I bought Scorpio Daughter home from hospital and she was all mine
  • The moment Pisces Son was carried to the side of my bed and I knew he was fine
  • Buying my house
  • Finishing my book.
The Moon in Leo is what has bought upon this dramatic thought. Be mindful of the Leonine Moon though, with being too self defensive and masking how we are feeling. The shadow side of the moon is the Lion from the Wizard of Oz. Major Ego issues.
All shell no filling, so to speak.
Napoleon Bonaparte was a Leo. So was Carl Jung.
Today, channel Jung more than the short man with a hand in his jacket. I shall leave you with this quote before I hit the sales.

The word 'belief' is a difficult thing for me. I don't believe. I must have a reason for a certain hypothesis. Either I know a thing, and then I know it, I don't need to believe it. - Carl Gustav Jung

Now, that is Leo Confidence.

No comments: