Sunday, December 23, 2007

Today stinks


Yes, a tough astro day.
I certainly felt it, negative energy and internal/external dialogue that could hurt the psyche.
On top of that, I have had a bad smell following me all day. It started at breakfast with friends. The establishment smelt of vomit and dirty nappies at the same time. I am sorry, but that is how it was described to me. The Fraulein I sat next too, insisted on wearing her hair across her nose towards the end, like a lady version of Movember. It was bad. Then home to some sort of smell from my sink that will outlast religion. What is going on, I wondered?

Melbourne has had a deluge of rain for days. Heavy rain that makes you wear a Priceline bag on your head when running to the car to save your hairstyle ( I did this), only to find it saved nothing, least of all your dignity.
The arvo was spent out, then home to pull darts from my back, lucky I had my suit of energy armor on but still, its unsettling.
I watched a serial killer 'sitcom' felt uneasy and then went to bed to have nightmares. What, am I six years old? Now I can't sleep, so thought I would talk to you.

And the smell is still lurking in my kitchen from the arse that is stuck in my drain.

I think the astro forecast, combined with the weather forecast is stirring up the shit, both spiritually and literally.
The astro forecast is all about ducking for cover and if you don't have to see the people that shit you the most then don't, 'cause now is the time that it will all come out, words will be said that will be regretted, decisions will be made that may not be able to be undone, tempers frayed and the whole things seems like a slice of refried crazy.
Not easy to avoid the painful over the stupid season though, I know.

Think of it like transition in labour, the crazy that happens before the moment of peace and bliss when the baby is born. In my transition with Scorpio Daughter, I tried to get the bus home, except my legs did not work from the epidural. I was like Ron Kovic from Born on the 4th of July, lifting my legs off the bed and telling people 'thanks but I had enough and will be finding my own way home.' Still makes my sister laugh when she thinks of it, apparently.

Remember, this too will pass - the smells in the drains, the negative energy the pointed at you, the lady moustache. It will all pass and on the other side will be puppy dogs, rainbows and giggling babies.

P.S A big shoutout to Blessed and Ram - Beau for their wedding anniversary today.
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Miss Numerella said...

How hilarious!! And here i was, looking forward to coming home because New York (on a good day) smells like Bangkok and dead bodies...and DW, the plastic bag on head is a common sight in the streets of New York too! rather depressing...
May i suggest a cheesy comedy over the serial killer kind?
xxx

Kate Forster said...

Yes, I will try to stick to the
feelgood in all areas of my life.
In fact, I think this is the theme for 2008. Will blog about it later, need time to think.
Thanks for the inspiration.

DW

Miss Numerella said...

Tee Hee, well even though you wrote of yucky experiences the way you wrote made me laugh and feel good! Ah humour, we can't live without it.
See you soon!
xxx