Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shine a light on me


Dreams about my house plunged into darkness last night.
Jung believes the house in your dreams represent the Self. Different rooms are different parts fo yourself. Kitchen is nourishment, bathroom -cleansing, living room-social aspects etc.
Last night I was in the hallway of my house. As a metaphor in dreaming, This is the passage between the unconscious and conscious self.
In my dream, none of the light switches worked and I had to find a torch and then make my way to fix them. I managed to get to the fuse box and then switch it on.
This dream came after a session with Domonique to understand why I am so bone tired.
An enlightening dream in every way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. I also dreamt of a house. And had no idea when i woke what it meant. Drew a fairy oracle card for the day (as in, what i need to think about today) and it was "Dreams". For the life of me i haven't been able to interpret the dream though. I was moving in with my two oldest friends, lightest, funnest (both Leos) from waitressing days. The bedrooms were the focus. White and i was so happy to be sharing a house with them.
And i'm about to book a ticket to Paris as i've had enough of New York. Soz for the rant!
xxx
fishgirl

Kate Forster said...

I would say that dream is about needing rest and friendship.
Rebalancing your energy so to speak. Maybe you need some fire in your life, hence the Leo dreams.


DW

Anonymous said...

Thanks DW. Sometimes really obvious things need an outside perspective. Now that i think about it, i also want things to be white. New York is grotty and not restful!

Kate Forster said...

No rest in New York, its like a giant fun park ride. Paris sounds divine.