Monday, December 03, 2007

Converting to Spirit

As a spiritual seeker, I have dipped in and out of living with spirit according to how my life was progressing. This is less and less, certainly since I started this blog, but I know I have yet to fully immerse myself in my bliss.
I have been trying more of late, to connect with the higher vibrations and the Truth in my life.
It feels like climbing Mount Everest with a can of coke and a big stick though, with the year I have had.
In numerology, every year has a theme that applies to the year ahead for you. These years are bundled into nine year cycles. Looking at the year I have been through, my trusty hindsight spectacles give me great insight into what has been and what have learned.
I look forward to the year ahead and push myself to live my Truth and be who I want to be. I forgive myself for all my mistakes, even if others do not, and know what I am trying everyday to be better than I was the day before. I cannot change the past, cannot order my future, I can only be as I am now.
Moon in in Virgo, moving to Libra later today. Moving from perfectionism to emotional balance.
Let it all go and accept where you are. All is as it should be and you are where you should be.

I am writing my professional and personal plans this week with a well earned retreat at the end of the week planned. Spiritual connection awaits me. I couldn't sleep last night with relief of knowing this is soon to be. A retreat for the mind, body and soul.

Bring it on, bring it on, bring it on.

No comments: