Friday, November 30, 2007

Push me, pull you


Sick of being pulled in directions that cause me stress and concern, I decided to push myself in another direction and to take action. I decided to tear up the business today and have a close look at everything financial. I surrounded myself with beans and then I counted them, sorted them and banked them.
It was eye opening, encouraging and scary all at the same time.
All finished with a management meeting to share the news.

To break out of Groundhog Day, a cheeky lunch was had at the divine Cafe Di Stasio with new friends and collegues. Our 'mantatstic' waiter with the best eyebrows wax this side of the Yarra, expertly guided us through a alcohol soaked lunch and things have never looked rosier. This being said while looking through through RĂ³se coloured glasses.

Things are shifting and the new is coming.

No comments: