Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Excuse me waiter......


I know, bad blogging of late. Doing two jobs at the moment till staff replacement starts next week.
Lots going on, lots and lots, but all good. Pluto has left my chart, feel like it has been there forever. Anyway he's gone and let the good times roll.
Full moon in Gemini on Sunday. The moon of "freedom of speech". Good moon influence for an election this weekend in Australia.

Firestarter is having intuitive dreams about work. Elephant and clients in forests and Gandalf cleansing the elephant and bathtubs as modes of transport.
Fascinating dream and spot on for where the business is at. She is most unaware of her intuition and brilliance in this area. What a gift it is to even understand this part of yourself, even for a moment.
The insight is life changing. I hoep she frees herself to experience it. I think this comes with age though and not every one wants to understand. It's a bloody big gift to ignore though.

The proverbial elephant in the room.

2 comments:

Miss Numerella said...

DW, I feel you were saying hello to me today as i walked around brooklyn all i kept seeing were owls...and the house i am sitting has two owl clocks facing eachother!
xx

Kate Forster said...

We must be together in the astral. I am editing the book and you are with me in every way. Since 10am this morning, putting all the edits from the proofer in and thinking of you. Sending you love and light across the seas.


DW