Thursday, November 29, 2007

Groundhog Day

It is nigh on the end of the year and I have the distinct feeling that I am in groundhog day.
Everyday seems to be blending in with another, the same jobs, the same people, the same routine, same clothes to wear. Same, same, same.

Thank god for the break that I am about to have. 8 weeks off. What a blast. Chatting with the Contessa, we likened it to severe case end-of-yearitis. Another friend mentioned to me that they were feeling the same way. I think we are in the grip of an epidemic.
No holidays for 2 years. Not good for anyone and it will NEVER happen again.

New Moon in Sagittarius at the beginning of December. This is the time to focus on personal goals and aim high and strong. Its is also a great time to increase your understanding of the world and look at the whole picture.
Saggis do not like the everyday, the like the extraordinary and the positive, so hook into this moon energy. This New Moon in Sagittarius conjunct Mercury (mind, insight) and Sun (identity), and the Jupiter/Pluto conjunction in Sagittarius (blissful transformation through release). Insight into your mind about who you are and what you stand for, what others perceive about you and then let go and allow yourself to be transformed. Let the gentle cosmic waves wash you clean and now that when this moon is over you have done your work and move onto the next phase. That is where I am at right now. Readying myself for the next phase and stage of my life.
I look forward to it.

By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try. The world is beyond the winning.
-- Lao Tzu

No comments: