Monday, November 05, 2007

Mother love


I spent some time with the Piscean Princess today and her beautiful baby. She is still overwhelmed with love for her baby boy. I thought later this afternoon that the love just gets more intense. Last week the Grecian Goddess and I cried and laughed through the Scorpio Daughters school play. She came on stage and we grabbed each other like old grandmothers, the tears were there but we managed to keep them at bay.
The joy at her two small scenes bought whoops of joy from all of her family and our friends in the audience when she came on stage.
Love was in the air. She did not shy from it, her beaming face when The Grecian Goddess handed her bunch of peony roses by the stage door made me remember that children grow strong from love. It is the fertilizer of the soul. He face was like on of the peonie, pink, pretty and round. I wanted to eat her.
I hope that never leaves.

No comments: