Thursday, November 01, 2007

Dance of the Seven Veils


Neptune has been retrograde for a while now, making everything seem confusing and what you think is happening is not at all as it seems.
This is certainly certain for me. Many things that have been difficult to fathom and solve are starting to become clearer. What once seemed lost is now found. Answers are starting to come and often there is chaos before the calm. The dust has risen and let it settle where it may.

Creativity that has been stuck in the mud is staring to get a firm foothold to push itself to the surface and start to soar again. The light from the Moon in Cancer shines in the emotional wounds and instead of licking them, now is the time to rub salve on them and cover them to allow natural healing to occur.

A hell of a week for me and I have asked The Good Doctor if I maybe allowed a temporary retirement from my own life for a while. I am weary and soulful.
I life the veil and shift slightly.'Onwards' is the word of the day.

No comments: