Thursday, September 20, 2007

Your number is up


I profess to know little about numerology. I like it but it doesn't speak to me like astro or tarot does. Thus I am also happy to learn from others who know more and genuinely love their interest.
This new blog is a bunch of fun and interestingly bought me a syncrodestiny moment today involving a bee. I shan't bore your with my bee story, this reference is much more interesting, so link and read away.

Meanwhile, amazing dreams last night involving washing lines, pink towels and the tips of dogs ears that turned into moths.
Interpretation: Hanging out my emotional dirty laundry, cleansing myself with love, my guardian and protectors giving me messages and in turn transforming me.
Not sure I feel transformed but certainly had a better day today.

No comments: