Monday, September 24, 2007

Slowing down


Alert from Fishgirl that the Saturn is reaching the point where Venus went retrograde. As a result, Taureans and Librans are burning the candle at both ends and something, somewhere will give. It could be an accident, things breaking down or a breakdown. For me it is my heater. So boring, so I won't even go there.
I am burning the candle though, juggling, whilst on a tightrope and calling the fourth at the greyhounds. I know it makes no sense but then neither does my life at the moment.
It is crazzzzzyyyy and funny at the same time. Just as I get rid of one thing another creeps up on me. I remind myself to take it slow, check and double check and push through. I have blown out the candle at one end and I know that this too will pass.

No comments: