Thursday, September 06, 2007

Coming Home


Yes, I have been away with the fairies, literally. Locked down with work and book looming over me. Highlights have included lunch dates with Blessed Seraph and The Contessa. Always good conversation from both ladies.

I have been fully committed to Wayne Dyers 6 CD set, There's a Spiritual Solution for Every Problem, which is playing in my car. I usually do a Wayne or Deepak CD when I am going on a long drive, where I can listen without interruption.
I have been a little disconnected lately and thought listening to Wayne might help me board the astral plane. So, with no long daytrips planned, I have had to do a little bit of Wayne listening time everyday. In the morning for 20 minutes, in the evening for 30 mins.

What is happening in between the AM and PM car trips is astonishing. These small listening times have enabled me to process what I have absorbed for those moments in the car.
I am taking a few topics at a time and have started to understand more than ever before.

As a Student of the Universe, as The Good Doctor calls me, I often overstimulate and hyper-educate myself but I don't take the time to process and apply the knowledge. I have had more connection and signposts this week than I have had in the longest time, not since I was at the start of my journey.

The astonishment and the joy is back. The surprised feeling, combined with the deep knowing when signs and syncrodesstiny connect to the bigger picture and I still have 3 CD's to go.

I might just pop up the shop for a KitKat and a quick dose of Wayne.......

No comments: