Monday, September 10, 2007

The Secret Life of Me


This is my confession.
Sometimes, when I read about a person with a certain level of celebrity doing something, interesting, amazing or wrong then I like to look at their astro charts. Sometimes its a car crash, like Britney and other times it the incredible ride that is the life of Kate Walsh at this moment.

For the uninitiated, Kate Walsh is a star of Grey's Anatomy, who got a role as the ex- wife of the spunky lead doctor. The viewers were supposed to hate her. They didn't. They lurrrvved her! They loved her more than the heroine, with her pinched face and her sinusitis, affected twang.

So now, Ms Walsh has got her own show, a spin off from Grey's Anatomy and is suddenly married after finding her soul mate after a few months. When you know, you know huh?

Well, I did her chart a good 6 weeks ago after seeing her Hollywood Land house in a magazine. She is living the life and loving it I tell ya! I was so fascinated with her rise from transvestite on CSI Miami to super sexy hetro TV gal. I have not seen this sort of a trajectory since George Clooney went from being Jacquie's boss in Roseanne to the stud doc on E.R.

I let my confession out tonight, as I just read in a magazine that she ponders where her good luck is astrological as she is turning 40 in October.
Well, she is right! From March this year till January next year she has Neptune trine Sun = dreams becoming realities. Bless this transit, it sure is nice.
She also has Jupiter trine Jupiter in December- I suspect she will be in the Blessed state by then. The stars are on her side, no point fighting it!

See, sad huh?
We all have our secrets. No judgement , no praise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh golly DW, i do the same thing, but with a thousand times less astro knowledge than you and i do it with their numbers too!!
I started reading this post fearing you'd turned this into a weight loss blog as she looks like she's from an aspirational 'after' shot!
What, pray tell, is her star sign?
fishgirl

Kate Forster said...

Hey there!

Kate Walsh - Sun in Libra, Moon in Aquarius.

So much activity in the Maturity(last) quarter of her chart its insane, 6 planets. Sun in the 10th, so fame was inevitable, just a little late coming. Just like George Clooney!

The photo was from her in Oprah Home magazine. I don't think its been retouched, not very Oprah to photoshop, huh?


DW
x

Anonymous said...

Thanks DW! So great looking at celeb astro, best way to learn casue you see it all played out on stage, interesting you said that about sun in the 10th, my brother has that, i wonder if he'll be famous? I think he will. This eclipse is right on his sun and he's changing bucketloads!!
xx
PS i LOVE O at Home but get annoyed as we don't have pottery-barn here in Aus...which is where Nate gets his best buys:)