Friday, September 14, 2007

Dreams


Deep emotions are always so intensely felt in dreams, they often knock me slightly the day after I have them.

Love however is the most divine feeling to have in a dream, I have had a few dreams in my life where I have loved, so deeply, intensely and perfectly that it was heartbreak to awaken. I tried to lie with my eyes tightly closed to stay there, in dreamland.

Once I dreamed I was in Maine, looking at autumn leaves and antiques with a man I have never met, the feeling between us was not earthly. I have not been to Maine, I have not met this man yet I wonder, past life, future life? Not this life. I still think about this dream years later. I think I traveled there, in the astral, and met him under the changing leaves. I knew that I had to go back at some stage, it was moment in time that never really existed.

All my girlfriends admit to these dreams and concur with my hesitancy to move on while I am in dreamland. I wonder if men dream about strange women this way or is it just sex dreams?: )
Do men awake and say, "I dreamed last night I loved more deeply than I have ever felt in this lifetime and my soul is somehow changed. Does this love exist on earth?"
Ha, I am funny!

No comments: