Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Way


This evenings moon looks like the moon in this painting, "Evening Mood". My Pisces Son said stated 'The moon is upside down."

My evening mood has me thinking tonight about my lessons in business. I am writing a massive business proposal and have another begging for my attention, yet I am easily diverted with my thoughts and with men dancing on television. There is something so sexy about men who can dance but I digress in this dress.

My lesson in business in no particular order:

1] Don't try and change someones personality, if they are nutters then let them go with the least ripples possible. You are their employer not their therapist.

2] Know as much as you can about your finances. Hope is not a strategy.

3] If you like the person in a meeting and they like you, chances are you will work together.
Try to make yourself as likeable as possible!

4] Doubt means Don't.

5] When you lose then there is ALWAYS a bigger reason, trust in this.

6] If you have so much then give something back to the Universe. There is a reason you have it, so don't hang onto it.

7] Love what you do and everything will fall into place.

8] Let go of your ego at work. Together we all make it happen, it does not depend on one person.

9] It should be easy when you talk to people you work with. Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy!

10] It's just a job. Nobody lies on their deathbed and thinks about their career. They think about love, whether they had it, have it, want it, need it. Love.

No comments: