Friday, September 21, 2007

Waiting for the moment


I let it go and then I wait. This is my lesson. As a forceful and driven person, I like to "make it happen" but not everything comes to fruition, even though I do what I can to bend the will of the Universe.

The Universe is stronger than I and she pops me back in my chocolate box. "Sit, be patient" she whispers to me in my in dreams, sending me symbols to interpret when I awake. My symbol this week has been moths. Moths have featured in this blog before, having made an early appearance on my journey. Moths symbolise moving towards illumination, enlightenment and conscious transformation. The Moth is attracted to the flame, just as the soul is attracted to the light. But like Icarus, sometimes we fly a little close to the flame and these singings are our trials. With every burning comes new growth and more fertile fields.

This weekend I have to let go of something I wanted to happen. I wanted it very much but it was not Meant to be. The Universe has popped me back into my box and so here I sit. Waiting.
Waiting till I am ready.

And so it is.


We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. Joseph Campbell




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're hip to teh astro climate DW. Check out what Michael Lutin says to Taureans today... all about waiting and slowing down...xxfishgirl