Monday, May 14, 2007

Welcome back!

Moon is in Aries, moves into Taurus tomorrow thank god! Hard day back at the ranch today.

I am heavily into Tarot and my new track Suit at the moment. Those of you who spoke to me over the last week, I am sorry. I have been giving my track Suit way to much airtime and I am trying to move onto new subjects, like tarot. I am planning on spending the evening with my Tarot and will post later about my learnings for those who are interested.

Later.

P.S I give the track Suit a capital 'S' because it deserves it. It is so bloody good I tell you! In fact call me and I will tell you about it. I nearly bought them all for my lady friends last week but thought that maybe that was way too Taurean and I am pressing my likes onto everyone else. Taurus have a habit of that. Or maybe its just me. But I get so excited when I find something swell! We think we know the best of everything, which we probably know a lot of the best but so does many other signs. Scorps have sexy taste and can hunt out a bargain. Geminis are very clever in their purchases also. Pisceans knows what works and are classic, classic, classic. Never a wrong foot with them......I digress in this dress.

Ok, enough about the track. Sorry. My life is small, dark and lonely sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you've made me laugh out loud! But still i yearn to know details of the Suit. Is it pink? Fluffy? Velour? I too found myself swooning over a plush velvet number at Sussan last week. I caught myself in time - just - thinking it would encourage way too much couch time.
I blame Venus in watery old Cancer for the track Suit penchant, closely followed by Mars in tired old Pisces who prefers peace to war (closely followed by tim tams and poetry in a track Suit).
Pray tell, the colour?
fish girl

Kate Forster said...

G'day Fishy,

Indeed the track Suit was from M'selle Sussans. Mine is in black because I am thinking of becoming Emo. I'll let you know how I go!