Sunday, May 27, 2007

Apollo and the Muses


A very Venuisan weekend with the 7 Muses, very auspicious number nón?
4 are in the blessed state. Needless to say there was much eating, scratching of bellies and baby talk. I am all up for it, as I have babies and have a lots to say about anything I have experienced. Actually I also have much to say about things about which I know nothing. I claim this is part of my eccentricities. I just like to talk.
I often want to butt in on others conversations, chat with strangers. Cafés and public transport is like a form of communication torture to me. There seems to be so many interesting trades of information happening all around me, I want to be in all off them. At the centre of the trading table, gesticulating and learning.
This is my lesson, silent learning. Tomorrow. Tomorrow.Tomorrow.





Hush...






Shh...

No comments: