Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mars in Aries rears its head again, thank god!

Mars in Aries has given me the courage to swiftly dealt with issues this week that have been keeping me awake at night.
Interestingly when the truth finally emerged this week about a particular work situation I have feeling powerless in, I had more support than I realised. From staff and clients alike they have come and spoken their truth to me today, now it is all out in the open.
Perhaps when you broach the subject honestly then will people speak freely. Coming out of this and hearing from people, I realise how much damage was being done behind the scenes and in fact I was adding to this debris by not facing it squarely and stopping the energy in its tracks.
"Moving forward" as the Californian Girl stated to me today and breathing a sigh of relief.
"Indeed." I reiterated. Off to cleanse the mind and soul this weekend, with my "silly spiritual stuff,"[ SSS, its shall be known hereafter]. Hilarious.

No comments: