Friday, May 18, 2007

Leave a message after the tone.

Lately everyone I know has gone to the mattresses, underground or retired to their respective caves. I have been ponderous, pessimistic and paranoid.
So I dragged my sorry butt to my bunker and got myself a fine and dandy flu/black lung and tried to grow the hell up. Astrobarry blames Mars In Aries for these internal conflicts. The only answer is anger or action.
Never a big fan of anger, so action it shall be.

I spent the evening with the Grecian Goddess and found her a new business name and by 11.00am this morning she had registered both the name, her web address and written her letter of resignation. Talk about action. Thats what happens when the Sun trines Mars in Aries in her chart. Working with not against.
Inspired by the Goddess in Action, I am off to list my areas of action and get to making it all happen. Perfect new moon rainy day activity. Oh yes, and make a casserole.








No comments: