Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Nine


15,714 emails to be deleted. This cannot be good. Add them together and you get 18, add this together and you get 9.

Other night I dreamt I found a bag and before I opened it I asked for something to be inside it Meant specifically for me. Inside was cheque written addressed to me and the amount was $3744.54. Added together this comes to 27 [ my fave number] add this together and you get 9.

Nine Trivia.

All numbers rise in series of nines and then begin again, and that babies are born in the ninth month, lends itself to nine symbolising the completion of a process, or stage of growth. There are also, in some mythologies and religions, nine orders of angels or forces. At the ninth hour, the veil is rent between spirit and matter. The astrological sign is Sagittarius, the sage or counsellor. It rules the thighs, and the ninth house rules travel and dreams.


Maybe my thighs will get smaller now?

Thoughts?

Maybe if I pray.

I know there is an Angel of Sighs but is there an Angel of Thighs?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Miss ThighMaster!!! NIne is a very healing number too...big in Ghandi's numerology chart...'kay now i'm madly clicking on my fave blogs as distraction from a column on slogan tees...
Miss Fish
PS
What a nice dream?!

Kate Forster said...

Thanks Fish Girl.

My fave T-Shirt slogans are:

"I have the body of a God...... Buddha."

"Look busy, Jesus is coming."

"You look hotter online."

All very relevant to the now, perhaps T-shirts are our eras version of folklore.

Also have you noticed that
thighs are a theme in our recent communication.

Weird, but not weird enough.

Anonymous said...

my fave is "chocolate makes your clothes shrink"
closely followed by "I'm big in Europe"

xx

Anonymous said...

and yes, i did notice the thigh theme! Have been cackling away at my lone computer, i blame the full mon exact in an hour, going to ash in a drink soon and slurp it in a scorpionic way, i love this blog, spiritual but touching on the big issue like, if we pray hard enough do our thighs shrink? so many people don't admit they pray for these things!
Hey hows this for the full moon right on my uranus, i went to light the grill this morning and i didn't even strike the match and it lit! I promise!
electric fish (today)

Anonymous said...

After a particularly hairy Christmas with the in-laws I gave my sister-in-law a t-shirt that said "Drink until they're quiet" - we laughed a lot; our husbands not so much.
I too love this blog.
And I think your thighs are just fine they way they are Dreamweaver.
Blessed Seraph

Kate Forster said...

Ola Blessed.

Did not find you comment till now! How rude indeed.Please forgive my oversight.

I did laugh at your comment. Fish Girl pay attention to this comment. I like it and that should count for something.?!


Dreamweaver