Monday, May 21, 2007

Masterdom


"The Master has given up helping because she knows that there is no one to help. And since she loves and understands her own nature, she realizes that in every action she is serving herself and sitting at her own feet. So there is nothing she gives that she doesn't receive in the same motion, as the same internal experience. Even when she appears not to give, that is what she is giving. The Master is the woman who dented your car, the man who stepped in front of you on line at the supermarket, the old friend who accused you of being selfish and unkind. Do you love the Master yet? There's no peace until you do. This is your work, the only work, the work of the Master.” - Byron Katie, A Thousand Names for Joy: Living in Harmony with the Way Things


Is Mars In Aries the Ultimate Master?
I think so. Whilst my Spiritual journey has allowed me to experience many things. Astrology has resonated the most deeply within my soul. So I use Astrology as a board from which to make the leap of faith.
This Mars in Aries has allowed me to see lessons before me instead of obstacles. Bow before the Master and know you have been transformed in its presence.

No comments: