Friday, May 18, 2007

Has Astrobarry been reading my diary?


"How can you possibly decide who you want to be, with all these strongly voiced (or just-as-strongly unspoken) opinions bearing down from those who claim to love you (even as they hint that their 'love' may come with conditions)? Stop running from what you were taught you should be, and stop following other people's ideas of who you are. Your new start begins with deciding to decide for yourself."

This shit stops now I tell ya.
Working with Mars not against it.
More than happy to let go if means release from this internal struggle. It has to change and I have to do the work to change it.
The fire within burns, bringing me closer to the inevitable ashes of the old self. A ceremonial cremation of self. I look forward to it, I shall wear black and a kicky hat.

Has anyone got a match?

No comments: