Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Make a Wish


Reading, writing and coughing. I have gone and gotten myself a cold from over thinking and having too much to process in the last week. Good one!

In my recent reading I found this tidbit of info and thought I would share it with you.

This image is of a wish box. In Feng Shui, these are über important. This one has the symbol for Double Happiness which would be nice as a wedding present.

They are used to focus energy on your personal wishes. Wishes are written on paper and placed in a special box. Sometimes crystals are then added to the box to give it extra power. Then the box is put in an area of the house that has energy. The box is opened every so often and the wishes are read aloud. Once a wish is fulfilled it is removed from the box. New wishes are added to the box when desired. Boxes come with instructions for use and placement based on Feng Shui principles.

I have put one on my desk at home and at work. I have lots of pretty boxes lying around and now they have a purpose.






My first wish is to get rid of this cold.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would wish for world peace.
No I wouldn't actually, but I always feel I have to say that.

Anonymous said...

I wish to be happy one day.

Kate Forster said...

Then you will be Tracey, indeed you will!

Kate Forster said...

I am putting another wish into my wish box for you Tracey.

'May you be happy and healthy and always fabulous.'

Get ready, I am really powerful today, due to my over ingestion of cold tablets that are making me feel speedy and invincible!

Anonymous said...

i would wish for this effing astrological transit to be over and me out the other side
fish girl

Kate Forster said...

Ah, fish girl. Is there another astro aspect transit happening you can draw from instead?
However tiny the energy, you maybe able to deflect its crap with your mighty will? Who knows?
My solution is to take to my bed, fully dressed, should I wish to escape at any moment.
I shall pop a wish in my box for you also.

Dreamweaver