Friday, May 25, 2007

Vastu Shastra you say?

I just created an amazing abundance altar from my new Vastu Shatra book.
Lovely high level altar creation. Made me work for the beauty though. The final result is amazing and incredibly divine and special.
Vastu Shasta is the ancient sacred science from India that Feng Shui is based upon. Its is simpler then Feng Shui and maybe a little more organic, which is right for me. It is also based on Astrology, which is another reason I love it.

Am gonna ring Blessed now to discuss with her an altar for her future!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how synchronious! I woke wanting to write about feng shui from a psychology perspective...and now i have new research to do...Indian! Wow...
Hope the TrackSuit is having a break this week
xx

Kate Forster said...

Bella, thank you for your comment. I love this stuff, it's everything I wanted and maybe more. I have a great book for you to get your hands on - Altars of Power and Grace by Robin and Michael Mastro.

Have cracked out the track Suit this weekend as I am off to play psychic challenge with the Sibyls at the beach and have a day spa weekend.
Will it never end?!


Dreamweaver

Anonymous said...

oh, what a fun weekend! Life is just playtime and parents only exist to buy us lollies at the milkbar!
enjoy the TS. Everyone deserves as many TS, day spa and playtime days as they want, 4 ever.

xxx

Kate Forster said...

I concur Anon.

Love, light and lollipops to you also this weekend.

Dreamweaver