Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sweet and Sour


Monsieur Pluto has gone retrograde in Capricorn, which basically means, 'Stop denying the transformation!'
Too bad, so sad and suck it up my friends. Whatever is changing in your life or deep within you, then own it. Get a slogan on -t-shirt and tell people where you are going. Remember, it's for your own good. Don't freak out though, Mercury has gone into Aries, which means everything we do we will be infused with the energy of enthusiasm and creativity.
Thats nice huh? Plutos sourness, offset by the full flavoured sweetness of Mercurys.
I finally slept last night after 5 nights of insomnia. I wrote a lists of all the was worring me then wrote the flip side of the catastrophe and what would be the best outcome if ever.
Did the trick. Changed my thinking, worth a try is Pluto is busting your hump today.

No comments: