Sunday, April 06, 2008

I am


I saw in the New Moon today, with a lengthy walk around my neighborhood. It was restorative in every sense of the word. The last few months for me have been tough, stressful and required me to give more than I had in me. Today I lingered at times, admiring beautiful gardens and then lurched forward with new spirit as I set off down the roads with a spring in my step.
I mentioned to Gandalf that there was new moon this afternoon in Aries, one of the changelings, eavesdropping, asked me 'What happens to the old moons?'
Bless.

This New Moon in Aries gives us the opportunity to start again. As Aries is the youngest sign in the zodiac, the energy from the childlike Aries gives us hope and fresh eyes.
Maybe it's just me, but I thought last week was tough. Pluto going retrograde gave us wind storms, death and for many, from the rise of the red dust in the storms, a nasty case of pink eye.

I love the New Moon in any sign. I love the idea of being able to start again. The yoga breath. Every time you breathe in you are confirming that you are here to stay. With this comes the responsibility to make it count.

Drink in the new moon energy my friends. Make your new moon wishes and make a vow to start again, every moment.

Breathe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear DW, I found this yesterday, as i was thinking about the new moon, creativity, beginnings:

"If the angel deigns to come it will be because you have convinced her, not with your tears, but by your humble resolve to be always beginning, to be a beginner..." RM Rilke.

Love,
Fishgirl

holymotherofgod said...

amen...

Kate Forster said...

Love, love, love Rilke!
i have been cracking gags all week about the movie Awakenings, in relation to another matter in my life. Rilke is throughout that movie. Lovely syncrodestiny.
Thank you Fishgirl and its good to have you back!


Kate

Kate Forster said...

Bless you holymotherofgod!

:)


DW