Sunday, April 20, 2008

Anyone for Cluedo?


Full moon in Scorpio this weekend. Great for workings around self promotion 101, work, secrets and sex. Great for a working to try and get pregnant, if not trying, then be a safety officer and practise safe sex.

Full Moons are all about wishes. The Full Moon in Scorpio is all about secrets. Here's an idea! what about you drop an emotional net into your heart and drag up the long held, secret, the one thing you have longed for. Admit it!

I am sitting here writing, while my littlest changleing shows me his marble collection. I have to stop every few words and hold the little glass balls up to the light. I have the small puppy on my other side asleep and life is pretty dammed peaceful. So, I can't think of any dark secret I want in my life, beside a little light from Lakshmi on the business at the moment, to help us into the flow. However, I trust that things will work out the way they are Meant to. They always have in the past.

Looking deep into yourself to see what it is that you really, really want can be confronting. I recently heard a tragic tale of an emotional and violent act directed at the self by someone who spent too long denying what was inside them. Denial is like a volcano bubbling inside you, one day its gonna blow and the mop up will not be easy. Trust.

Scorpio Moons, new or full are times for reflection and admission. Last night I gave a dinner party and with the light of the moon, I freely admitted to the table that I did not cook at thing at the table. It was all bought. Instead of slaving over a stove, I spent the afternoon playing in my new garden. Nobody cared, everyone ate and I was happy. As an earth sign, who is a pretty good cook, I was surprised by my lack of guilt over not nourshing my guests with my own food. I didn't care a whit. I didn't need adolation or acclaimation for my food, people came to see us and our new house. In fact, I enjoyed the dinner more. It was yummy, Syrian chicken and rice and salad. Sticky date pudding, icecream and a lovely RĂ³se from one of the guests.

Then cups of tea and Zoolander on the couch.

Admit it Dreamweaver, I am a lazy hostess. And I loved it!

No comments: